Aged 16-24? Come along to the Gillingham FC Street Soccer Trial Day
The Gillingham FC Street Soccer course is a nationally acclaimed personal development programme for young people aged 16-24, male and female. The 12-week football-themed course is focused on enterprise and employability and is dedicated to helping selected young participants to find work, education or training.
If you are aged 16-24 and are committed to improving yourself, register to attend our Trial Day on FRIDAY 27TH JANUARY 2017 at 12 Noon-4pm at the Star Meadow Sports Ground, Darland Avenue, Gillingham, Kent ME7 2AA.
The Trial Day will be a mixture of mini football games and activities delivered by Gillingham FC, and 1-to-1 interviews with our selection team. This is YOUR chance to secure a FREE place on the next Gillingham FC Street Soccer programme, which will help you:
- Improve your football skills, your fitness, confidence and enthusiasm for life
- Gain a Level 1 Qualification in Sports Leadership (SL1): a nationally recognised qualification
- Get the opportunity to work with the Gillingham FC Community Trust team
- Learn Leadership skills including organisation, planning, communication and teamwork through the medium of sport
- Meet new people and be in a safe and positive environment
- Access employers and secure at least one guaranteed interview
Interested? REGISTER TODAY to take part in our TRIAL DAY on FRIDAY 27 JANUARY 2017. Registrations are now being taken from 16-24 year olds, male and female. Please contact our team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your FREE PLACE, providing your Full Name, Age, and a Contact Phone Number.
All selected individuals on the back of the Trial Day will be given official playing kit to wear during the course and a Street Soccer tracksuit, along with a tailored Personal Development Plan and a free lunch each day. And as part of each course we also arrange a visit to Priestfield Stadium – Home of The Gills – and an opportunity to meet 1st team players, promising an unforgettable experience. The next Gillingham FC Street Soccer programme will run between 1 February 2017 – 19 April 2017, every Wednesday week, 10:30am-2:30pm.